How many days past the beginning of the month is a “last month’s wrap up post” considered late?
Total Books Read: 22 (More than usual because of the reading challenges)
Total Blog Posts: 16
Total Book Reviews: 10, including mini-reviews
Discussion Posts: 1 (linked as fave post of the month above)
Blog Goals Accomplished:
- Readathon: I participated in the Bout of Books 16 week- long readathon
- RochesterTeen Book Festival: I FAILED MISERABLY!! But I had a fantastic time and read some awesome books
I think I participated in at least two through the whole chate. I jumped into and out of at least four
Top Ten Tuesdays:
My goal is to do at least one of these per month. For May, I did two!! Yay, me! I am the bomb. Are kids still using that word? Bomb?
- May 3: 10 Book Characters to Visit atDifferent times in their lives
- May 24: 10 Books I Feel Differently About After…
- Inkheart is a reread and I Love it so much it's like my little wittle baby.
- The Light Between Oceans is for my virtual book club discussion. I haven't actually started it, yet.
- The Blood Between Us is because Zac Brewer is a story beast.