What's my point? My point is, I sometimes have a hard time coming up with post ideas separate from book reviews... I actually think about ideas I really like when I'm doing something else (e.g., driving a car, falling to sleep, taking a shower) and then totally lose the thread when it's time to post! I know other's experience this. I'm not just OLD!
So, this post is really a place for me to put ideas for topics. It will be updated as I think of other things.
- Three blogs I follow/ love
- What are important things to consider when reviewing a book
- Book club structure and book picking procedure (I'm into Book Clubs!)
- Updates on current reading challenges
- Recaps or summaries of completed reading challenges
- How much do The Feels matter in my book rating
- Favorite book- related device apps
- Response to an interesting blog post someone else posted
- What characters do I really connect with in books?
- What tropes do I love/ hate? For example, I both love and hate the "hot broken boy next door."
- What's a popular reader opinion I agree/ disagree with?
- How do I think that book to movie adaptation is?
- Recommend some books to specific people (who ask, or who don't!)
- Review bookish- activities/ events?
- Talk about how to share a love of books locally
- What it's like to reread a book at a different point in my life (BACK FIRE WARNING)
- Top 5 books/ characters/ settings of all time
- What have been my favorite posts that I've written?
- Do a book picture challenge on Tumblr
- Thoughts about local library tour
Please feel free to add your ideas in the comments... and also: where do you get your non- book review blog post ideas from?